I'm Sergey, Vice Head of Engineering at Paralect, and I'm looking for a talented software engineer to join our team.
Here in Paralect we believe that software development is much more than just coding. It is deep thoughtful process including business needs understanding, system architecting, sources studying and decision making. To put it short, it is engineering. If you share this idea - you must be the match 🎯
Paralect is a company wholly devoted to the technology of creating custom software. We are research-oriented and aspire to be at the center of ground-breaking knowledge.
Paralect People About The Company
Paralect is also a place for creative people to build a personal brand. We help each other, share our knowledge and feedback. We aren't afraid to experiment and fail — and that's how we succeed 💫
Our Tech Stack
At Paralect we mostly rely on two proved to be efficient and continuously evolving stacks: mighty .NET and majestic JS 🤓
For .NET projects we use:
- ASP.NET for back-end and API
- React or Vue for front-end
- SignalR for server → client communication
- MongoDB and PostgreSQL (depending on use-case) for data storage
- Redis for caching and temporary storage
Want to see the complete stack? Visit our StackShare page!
About The Project
Develop MVP product from scratch as part of small, dynamic and enthusiastic team. Deliver real business value in just 3 months and see how the project grow 🌿
What Opportunities Will You Get?
- Work with cutting edge technologies like ASP.NET 5 / 6, React, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Kubernetes, AWS
- Get great involvement in team discussions and decision-making on work processes, choice of architecture, technical implementation, application deployment
- Go through all the stages of project lifecycle and gain appropriate experience. From project setup till production release
- Communicate directly with customers to better understand business needs, suggest best-fit tech solutions and improve your English 😉
What Do We Expect From You?
- At least 4 years of experience in .NET development
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API or ASP.NET MVC
- SQL or NoSQL understanding - the deeper, the better
- Confident knowledge of JS itself and popular JS frameworks like React, Vue or Angular
- Intermediate English level. The level sufficient to keep spoken conversation going
Would Be A Plus
- Experience working in Team Lead role
- Hands-on experience in Сloud services. AWS is preferred but GCP and MS Azure are also good
- Expertise in Server-Client communication. WebSockets in general or SignalR
- Docker, Kubernetes and containerization
- Experience with any queue. Could be AWS SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
Framework for professional and personal growth: regular reviews to develop professional competencies, corporate library, internal meetups, workshops for learning and experience sharing, english classes
Flexible working hours, remote work (with optional access to the office)
25 calendar days paid vacation per year + 3 paid personal days, paid sick leave
Remote teamwork in different countries. Look at here!
Bonuses: welcome bonus, partnership & bonuses (allsports.by), maternity bonus, employee referral bonuses
Participation in various social and team building events.
Personal brand development with the help of our video & photo production (check it out)
Looking for other open positions?