Paralect is a place for creative people to build a personal brand. We help each other, share our knowledge and feedback. We aren't afraid to experiment and fail — that's how we succeed.
We're focused on 🤓 Technology, 💐 Design and 😲 User Experience and our greatest delight is creating tools that feel like art.
Paralect's goal is to maintain a platform for people to grow into world-class professionals and entrepreneurs.
Now we are looking for a React Native Developer to join one of our projects.
Products that need you 🙌
Below are few hot openings but we're not limited to just these. Get in touch with us to find the best fit for your skills, interests, and values.
Field Service Management Software
A true all-in-one field service management software that increases overall efficiency, gives your customers an amazing experience (which they expect now), makes sure you look great online and grows your online presence. More details 👉 here
The product saves money on rent by providing cashback. Project goal: Convert desktop/mobile web experience to mobile app. Why: 70% of our traffic is mobile. A mobile app will lead to cleaner navigation and improve conversion through dedicated usage. Expectations: - MVP version of the app, with core features of Onboarding, Search, and basic Dashboard features; - Key analytics and backend/CRM setup.
- Release of new versions of the mobile application;
- Planning and thinking through the architecture of the tasks. Estimating the time required to complete these tasks;
- Writing efficient, readable, and maintainable code. Modification of existing code;
- Implementing improvements to meet changing business requirements;
- Understanding and clarifying business requirements;
- Close interaction with the team.
- 3+ years of experience in Development, of which 2+ years with React Native;
- Proficiency in React and its core principles, React Hooks;
- Expertise in React Native, React Navigation;
- Architectural patterns for React and React Native projects;
- Experience with Redux (redux-thunk);
- Git, REST API;
- Writing and communication skills (Pre-Intermediate English).
Would be a plus:
- Experience with backend development, publishing React Native apps to App Store and Google Play.
Framework for professional and personal growth: regular reviews to develop professional competencies, corporate library, internal meetups, workshops for learning and experience sharing, English classes
Remote teamwork in different countries. Look at here!
Flexible working hours, remote work (with optional access to the office)
25 calendar days paid vacation per year + 3 paid personal days, paid sick leave
Personal brand development with the help of our video & photo production (check it out)
Participation in various social and team-building events.
Our team's perspective on Paralect
🔥 We believe work should be fun, meaningful and challenging
Join us today!