We're a team of passionate professionals focused on effective delivery using cutting-edge technology. We're looking for a Product Manager to join our team and build their success together with us.
We strive to build a place for creative people to promote themselves by building their personal brand while working with the team on exciting products. We help each other, share our knowledge and feedback and aren't afraid to experiment and fail — that's how we succeed.
We're focused on 🤓 Technology, 💐 Design and 😲 User Experience and our greatest delight is creating tools that feel like art for the clients.
Check out the feedback from the most recent Startup Summer — our bootcamp we ran for the 5th time at Paralect. The goal is to release 2 MVPs during 2 months from the ground up.
As a Product Manager, you will
- Take end-to-end ownership and responsibility for the success of one Paralect product
- Inspire cross-functional teams to move quickly and achieve the best industry results
- Analyse competitors, interview clients and leads and drive your decisions by data
- Manage the roadmap, backlog, feature prioritisation and user stories
- Define business events and build analytics dashboards
- Share the results of your work with the team and the rest of the world
What happened to the product manager who could only write 3 lines of code? He got promoted
- 2+ years of experience in one or multiple tech disciplines, such as product management, development, QA, design, marketing or sales
- Have strong leadership and management skills that drive team members to stay curious, engaged and proactive
- Well-organised, can work independently with minimal direction
- Transparent and vocal about your achievements, issues and blockers
- Able to find efficient solutions and reach a compromise between technical solutions and business needs
- Work with modern digital tools and constantly trying out new approaches to achieve the best results
Analytics Segment, Amplitude, Heap, Hotjar, Mixpanel NoCode+Automation Webflow, Airtable, Zapier, Notion, Typeform Customer Support Intercom, Drift, Crisp Mail/Marketing SendGrid, Mailchimp, Mailgun Design Figma, Zeplin Project Management Trello, Jira, Monday, Asana Documentation Confluence, Notion, Nuclino, Coda
- Opportunity for career advancement. We love open source and we work with cutting-edge technologies. While working with the new technologies we also use them in our products. We organize events: internal meetups, workshops for learning and experience sharing;
- Flexible working hours, temporarily remote work;
- English classes;
- Medical Insurance;
- Sports activities: volleyball, yoga, etc. (suspended due to COVID-19);
- Partnership program (discounts in cafes, shops, etc.);
- Participation in various social and team building events (suspended due to COVID-19).
Not ready to apply? No worries.
Thank you for the interest that got you here anyway. As a bonus, we recommend some amazing articles we admire ourselves.
And some useful links:
> trends.vc — curated reports on product-related topics and trends