Hello!👋 I'm Natalia, Head of QA department. I'm looking for a test engineer to join our QA team. If you’re in love with automation, technical challenges and learning then you are the one we're looking for!
Join our family and dive into atmosphere of friendliness, support, and transparency. Build your own path with the help of mentoring and develop your personal brand through driving your ideas into life, public speaking, or publishing. Choose your way to grow through the diversity of projects we build from scratch.
See ya! XoXo🙃
What will you do?
- Build a process and run automated performance testing from scratch
- Participate in Web Automation
- Develop test strategies and plans
- Create test documentation, work reports
- Interact with the team
- Communicate with a client from the USA
What do we expect from you?
- 2,5+ years of experience in conducting and organizing performance testing & test automation
- Understanding of approaches to automated testing, knowledge of the basic patterns of designing autotests
- Experience in manual testing, knowledge of test design techniques
- Intermediate-Upper Intermediate English level
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Playwright, Protractor, Allure frameworks
- Knowledge of JS (TypeScript)
- Understanding of CI/CD, experience with TeamCity, Octopus, Azure Pipelines
- Experience with Azure Load Testing
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience with AWS EC2(AWS ECS), Docker
Head of QA about Paralect
How we build automation processes from scratch
Our product team has always wanted to deliver features and fixes as quickly and as often as possible. The project is a SaaS practice management platform for mental health clinics. Initially, there were releases twice a week, then once a week, now once every two weeks.
👈Article about automation processes by Peter Shimanski
Think you’re a fit? Join us🎉 Paralect creates products that thrive and we want you to be part of that journey.
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have any questions?
Connect with me to learn more about the vacancy and Paralect in general.
Looking for other open positions?