Paralect is a full-cycle digital product development company. We provide a full range of software development services and specialize in delivering top-notch solutions. At the moment, over 25 successful products were delivered for the USA and European markets. Now we are looking for a Node.js Developer to join us.
- Work both with Front-end and Back-end;
- Plan and think over the architecture of tasks. Еstimate the time required to complete this task;
- Write effective, readable, and maintainable code. Modify existing code;
- Work within a small local team. Interact with PM, BA, Designer, QA.
- 3+ years of experience in Node.js development;
- Experience with JS Framework (preferable: React);
- Experience with NoSQL databases (preferable: MongoDB);
- Experience with Version-control system - Git;
- Knowledge of containers (preferable: Docker);
- Spoken and written English at the Pre-Intermediate level.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with сloud services (AWS / Google Cloud / Azure / or another);
- Knowledge and understanding of Typescript;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes / Docker Swarm / Apache Mesos;
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration server - TeamCity / Jenkins / CruiseControl.
- Opportunity for career advancement. We love open source and we work with cutting-edge technologies. While working with the new technologies, we are also using them in our products. We organize events: internal meetups, workshops for learning and experience sharing;
- Flexible working hours, temporarily remote work;
- English classes;
- Medical insurance;
- Sports activities: volleyball, yoga, etc. (suspended due to COVID-19);
- Partnership program (discounts in cafes, shops, etc.);
- Participation in various social and team building events (suspended due to COVID-19).
The set of repositories that we’re using for starting new projects: http://github.com/paralect/ship
Our complete tech stack: https://stackshare.io/paralect/paralect
Love to deal with new frameworks and technologies? So do we — Join us!