Paralect creates technology products and services for clients all around the globe.
Now we are looking for a Middle QA Engineer to join one of our Projects. If you are interested in testing, improvement of test processes, development and growth of the team, you'll be a perfect match for us.
What will you do?
- Participate in the full testing lifecycle (requirements testing, functional testing, integration and API testing);
- Adjust test process: develop test strategy, improve current approaches in testing based on project and team needs (both manual and automated testing);
- Communicate with a customer and a team, advocating QA side;
- Prepare test plans, test reports, estimate tasks, analyze test results.
What do we expect from you?
- 1,5+ years of experience in web-application testing, production experience;
- Strong knowledge of software testing processes; understanding of development lifecycle;
- Experience in creating and improving test approaches and strategy;
- Strong knowledge of a client-server model, HTTP protocol and its methods;
- Understanding of DBMS principles, experience with SQL;
- Good communication skills, a strong sense of responsibility, attentiveness and good learning skills;
- Mentoring and\or knowledge transferring experience;
- Intermediate English level.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with MongoDB, TeamCity, and Git;
- Mobile testing;
- Team leading experience.
- Opportunity for career advancement. We love open source and we work with cutting-edge technologies. While working with the new technologies, we are also using them in our products. We organize events: internal meetups, workshops for learning and experience sharing;
- Flexible working hours, temporarily remote work;
- English classes;
- Medical insurance;
- Sports activities: volleyball, yoga, etc. (suspended due to COVID-19);
- Partnership program (discounts in cafes, shops, etc.);
- Participation in various social and team building events (suspended due to COVID-19).
Think you’re a fit? Join us! Paralect creates products that thrive and we want you to be part of that journey.