Paralect is a full-cycle digital product development company. We provide a full range of software development services and specialize in delivering top-notch solutions. At the moment over 25 successful products were delivered for the USA and European markets.
Now we are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist in our growing business team. You will be responsible for researching and developing new sales opportunities and establishing the first contact with prospective customers.
We are looking for an active, motivated and result-oriented specialist to join our Sales Team to execute the lead generation process.
- 1 + year work experience in sales prospecting, lead research, and generation or similar function with software products or services;
- Proven experience of lead generation;
- Excellent English writing skills for communicating with clients (at least Upper-Intermediate level);
- Experience using document management tools like Google Sheets and Google Docs;
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools;
- Analytical mindset and research skills, attention to detail;
- Proficiency in all available search tools (web, social media etc);
- Systematic and self-organized;
- Strong wish to learn new things.
- Execute the lead generation process;
- Work with sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet revenue goals by actively searching and attracting potential clients;
- Develop new relationships by identifying and engaging high potential leads through various channels (Google, Linkedin, Upwork, etc);
- Identify the perfect balance between customers’ needs and company expertise;
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel;
- Manage data for new and prospective customers within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached;
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects and work with multiple sales team members to cultivate prospect list;
- Communicate with leads and guide them to the initial call/meeting;
- Lead generation through Angellist, Twitter, Slack, Crunchbase, Upwork, LinkedIn, emails, etc.
- Opportunity for career growth;
- Flexible working hours, temporarily remote work;
- English classes;
- Medical Insurance;
- Partnership program (discounts in cafes, shops and other).
We believe work should be fun, meaningful and challenging.
Join us today!
Looking for other open positions?