We strive to build a place for creative people where they can develop their personal brand while working on exciting products.
We're focused on 🤓 Technology, 💐 Design, and 😲 User Experience. At Paralect, we are not afraid to experiment — that's how we succeed.
You will do
- Perform BA activities (read all about our BA Processes 👉 here)
- Communicate with the client and support the team at all stages of development (at first under the supervision of another BA)
- Gather and analyze product requirements
- Arrange and conduct meetings
- At least 1 year of work experience (not necessarily in IT)
- Excellent documentation skills
- English (at least Upper-Intermediate level)
- Able to articulate your thoughts clearly
Ready to take on a sense of ownership and agency in your work? At Paralect, your ideas and vision will be valued and appreciated.
- Opportunity for career advancement. We love open source and we work with cutting-edge technologies. While working with the new technologies we also use them in our products. We organize events: internal meetups, workshops for learning and experience sharing;
- Flexible working hours, temporarily remote work;
- English classes;
- Medical Insurance;
- Sports activities: volleyball, yoga, etc. (suspended due to COVID-19);
- Partnership program (discounts in cafes, shops, etc.);
- Participation in various social and team building events (suspended due to COVID-19).
Think you’re a good fit?
Hit apply — your best team might be just around the corner 👉