I'm Sergey, Vice Head of Engineering at Paralect, and I'm looking for a talented software engineer to join our team.
Here in Paralect we believe that software development is much more than just coding. It is deep thoughtful process including business needs understanding, system architecting, sources studying and decision making. To put it short, it is engineering. If you share this idea - you must be the match 🎯
Paralect is a company wholly devoted to the technology of creating custom software. We are research-oriented and aspire to be at the center of ground-breaking knowledge.
Paralect People About The Company
Paralect is also a place for creative people to build a personal brand. We help each other, share our knowledge and feedback. We aren't afraid to experiment and fail — and that's how we succeed 💫
Our Tech Stack
At Paralect we mostly rely on two proved to be efficient and continuously evolving stacks: mighty .NET and majestic JS 🤓
For .NET projects we use:
- ASP.NET for back-end and API
- React or Vue for front-end
- SignalR for server → client communication
- MongoDB and PostgreSQL (depending on use-case) for data storage
- Redis for caching and temporary storage
Want to see the complete stack? Visit our StackShare page!
For new projects start we use our own bootstrapper framework called Ship. It allows us to quickly start building application skipping all the boring setup stuff.
Having best practices at its core Ship also provide a number of great configuration options. You can choose stack, application components and cloud for each project.
Want to explore the sources? Check out here!
About The Project
Join the team of leading Practice Management Software system in the US market designed to help psychologists, psychotherapists, social workers, and other mental health professionals manage and develop their practices and organizations ⚕️
What Opportunities Will You Get?
- 😎 Get a chance to learn and practice sophisticated architecting approaches like CQRS and Event Sourcing
- 🚀 Work with modern promising technologies such as .NET 5 and SignalR Core alongside with mature, reliable and trustworthy. Like NET 4.8, Docker, React, MongoDB, Hangfire
- ⚙️ Help moving tech stack forward by adopting top-notch development tools and techniques in live hi-load system
- 💪 The position is excellent opportunity to join big and friendly team working in healthcare domain, providing real value for thousands of people around the world
- 🇺🇸 Communicate directly with customers to better understand business needs, suggest best-fit tech solutions and improve your English
What Do We Expect From You?
- At least 2 years of experience in .NET development
- Experience with ASP.NET - Web API, MVC or Core
- SQL or NoSQL understanding - the deeper, the better
- Confident knowledge of JS itself and popular JS frameworks like React, Vue or Angular
- Intermediate English level. The level sufficient to keep spoken conversation going
Would Be A Plus
- Hands-on experience in Сloud services. AWS is preferred but GCP and MS Azure are also good
- Expertise in Server-Client communication. WebSockets in general or SignalR
- Experience with MongoDB or Redis
- Docker, Kubernetes and containerization
Framework for professional and personal growth: regular reviews to develop professional competencies, corporate library, internal meetups, workshops for learning and experience sharing, english classes
Flexible working hours, remote work (with optional access to the office)
Participation in various social and team building events.
25 calendar days paid vacation per year + 3 paid personal days, paid sick leave
Remote teamwork in different countries. Look at here!
Bonuses: partnership & bonuses (allsports.by), maternity bonus, employee referral bonuses
Personal brand development with the help of our video & photo production (check it out)
Have any questions?
Connect with me to learn more about the vacancy and Paralect in general.
Looking for other open positions?