Paralect is a full-cycle digital product development company. We provide a full range of software development services and specialize in delivering top-notch solutions. At the moment over 25 successful products were delivered for the USA and European markets. Now we are looking for an experienced DevOps specialist to join one of our Projects.
A few words about the project:
Fast growing SaaS-product in the healthcare industry of the US market. Now the product is used by 10,000+ companies who help 1,000,000+ patients.
As a DevOps specialist, you will be expected to:
- Be a part of software architectural discussions that will influence site reliability;
- Be able to effectively communicate with engineering team, product management team, customer support team, as well as business leaders;
- Implement centralized logging;
- Build monitoring systems that support large SaaS products;
- Build efficient and secure cloud infrastructure;
- Create and build deployment processes that scale;
- Improve site performance amidst growing user bases;
- Keep cloud infrastructure costs in check.
You will need:
- 5+ years of experience in a DevOps, System Admin and/or similar DevOps role;
- Intermediate English level;
- Possess high level background in Linux / Windows servers administration;
- Familiarity with immutable infrastructure;
- Familiarity with tools like Terraform, CloudFormation;
- Experience with Containers (kubernetes, ECS);
- Experience with MSSQL;
- Experience with database tuning;
- Experience working with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure);
- Good knowledge of CI/CD pipeline building tools.
Would be a plus:
- Experience building applications in the healthcare domain;
- Familiarity with test automation frameworks;
- Networking knowledge;
- Experience with Azure Devops, Bash, Powershell.
- Opportunity for career advancement. We love open source and we work with cutting-edge technologies. While working with the new technologies we are also using them in our products. We organize events: internal meetups, workshops for learning and experience sharing;
- Flexible working hours, temporarily remote work;
- English classes;
- Medical Insurance;
- Partnership program (discounts in cafes, shops, etc.);
- Participation in various social and team building events (suspended due to COVID-19).
We believe work should be fun, meaningful and challenging
Looking for other open positions?