Paralect Design team grows and develops with the company and is ready for new challenges in a changing world. We’ve got a brand new opening!
We strive to build a place for creative people where they can develop their personal brand while working on exciting products.
We’re ramping up marketing and now have more creative ideas🎨 than time! That’s where you come in and take hold of this opportunity along with our team.
Our Marketing team: Head of Marketing, Head of Content, SMM-manager, PR-manager, Marketing analytic, Designer, Videomakers, Photographer
What you will do:
- Provide forward-thinking creative design across all forms of digital media and print;
- Collaborate in a team environment to present Paralect delightfully and consistently across campaigns;
- Express our branding and marketing strategies via brochures, presentations and emails;
- Show your talent in creation of illustrations/banners for the company blog (examples are here: https://blog.paralect.com/) and social networks;
- Lead the website creation side of our web marketing presence, working alongside our growth and product teams on a web CMS tool like Webflow;
- Keep it fresh and fun by applying the latest creative marketing and design trends!
We're looking for:
- 3+ years graphic design experience;
- A popping portfolio that’s both delightful and refined;
- Experience in the core tasks of creating illustrations, logos and other marketing materials;
- Expertise in design and prototyping tools: Sketch/Figma, Adobe Illustrator.
- A wizard in Adobe Creative Suite;
- Knowledge of how printing works and how to prepare a layout for it;
- Intermediate English level;
- Creative, motivated and detail-oriented;
- Collaborative, team-player;
- Highly organized, including clear external and internal file management
Will be a plus:
- Motion experience — After Effects preferred;
- Experience with Webflow
Framework for professional and personal growth: regular reviews to develop professional competencies, corporate library, internal meetups, workshops for learning and experience sharing, English classes
25 calendar days paid vacation per year + 3 paid personal days, paid sick leave
Designer about Paralect
👋"My friends nicknamed me the sun because I smile a lot. Fate wanted me to study economics and work with numbers and papers — but my inner sense of beauty didn't allow it." – Elena Sushkevich
Ship it and Sip it - Digital Marketing and Paralect's Brand with Alena Timofeeva
Happy Friday, friends! Time for Episode 6 of Ship it and Sip it 🚀This week Alena Timofeeva, Head of Marketing at Paralect, joined the show to talk brand pos...
Think you’re a fit? Or it’s a stretch? Either way, polish up your portfolio and shoot it our way! Paralect creates products that thrive and we want you to be part of that journey.
Along the way, our motto — Learn, Launch, Laugh — keeps us growing together.
Looking for other open positions?