We strive to build a place for creative people where they can develop their personal brand while working on exciting products.
We're focused on 🤓 Technology, 💐 Design, and 😲 User Experience. At Paralect, we are not afraid to experiment — that's how we succeed.
You will do
- Plan and perform BA activities (read all about our BA Processes 👉 here)
- Gather and analyze product requirements
- Manage product priorities and boundaries
- Communicate with the client and support the team at all stages of development
- Arrange and conduct meetings
- Create wireframes if necessary
- Participate in pre-sale activities (gather requirements > define scope > create WBS )
- 2+ experience as a Business Analyst in the field of IT
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and formalizing requirements (SRS, Vision & Scope, Use Cases, User Stories)
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience in using the following tools: Confluence, Jira, Trello, Figma
- English (at least Upper-Intermediate level)
- Experience in modeling
- Able to articulate your thoughts clearly
Would be a plus
- Work experience with newly launched projects
- Work experience on pre-sales activities
Tired of working in a ‘feature factory’ team? Ready to take on a sense of ownership and agency in your work? At Paralect, your ideas and vision will be valued and appreciated.
- Opportunity for career advancement. We love open source and we work with cutting-edge technologies. While working with the new technologies we also use them in our products. We organize events: internal meetups, workshops for learning and experience sharing;
- Flexible working hours, temporarily remote work;
- English classes;
- Medical Insurance;
- Sports activities: volleyball, yoga, etc. (suspended due to COVID-19);
- Partnership program (discounts in cafes, shops, etc.);
- Participation in various social and team building events (suspended due to COVID-19).
Think you’re a good fit?
Hit apply — your best team might be just around the corner 👉