We strive to build a place for creative people where they can develop their personal brand while working on exciting products.
We’re developing our product management expertise:
- set up analytics tools and analyze metrics
- conduct user interviews and usability testing
- completed product management training
Our team 💚
On some projects, combining these two roles works better: less communication, full involvement in the product, one contact point for the client and there is more variety of tasks for you.
So if you can work independently, you are not afraid of responsibility and easily connect with people, keep reading :)
You will do
- Plan and perform BA and PM activities (read about our BA processes 👉 here)
- Manage customer's expectations (delivery, quality, project process expectations)
- Ensure delivery is in accordance with estimates and deadlines
- Establishing and managing the development process
- Manage project scope, risks, and change requests
- Ensure communication with the customer is effective and transparent
- Elicit, analyze, document, and maintain requirements
- Communicate with the team and customer
- Support the team at all stages of development
- Invoicing (time reporting/invoices approval)
If you participate in:
- Discovery phase: create vision & scope, participate in estimates and user testing (read about it 👉 here)
- Pre-sale phase: create WBS, present possible solutions, discuss business and tech risks (together with your team: developer, designer, sales manager).
- 2+ experience as a BA in IT
- Ability to clearly state your thoughts
- Ability to negotiate and interact effectively with other people
- Analytical and system thinking
- Experience in requirements elicitation, documentation and management;
- Willingness to explore new subject areas
- English B2+
- High willingness to explore new subject areas and succeed
- (would be a plus) Experience in pre-sales and discovery activities
Tired of working in a ‘feature factory’ team? Ready to take on a sense of ownership and agency in your work? At Paralect, your ideas and vision will be valued and appreciated.
Note: if you're looking for a BA only vacancy, check this 👉 Business Analyst
Framework for professional and personal growth: regular reviews to develop professional competencies, corporate library, internal meetups, workshops for learning and experience sharing, english classes
Flexible working hours, remote work (with optional access to the office)
25 calendar days paid vacation per year + 3 paid personal days, paid sick leave
Remote teamwork in Georgia
Participation in various social and team building events.
Personal brand development with the help of our video & photo production (check it out)
Think you’re a good fit?
Hit apply — your best team might be just around the corner 👉
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org