Hey, I’m Kseniya and I lead the BA team.
We are currently focused on expanding our knowledge of product management and providing more advanced services.
The beginning of a project is a very important moment where BA expertise is needed. And if you can work independently, you are not afraid of responsibility and easily connect with people, keep reading :)
Our team 💚
The product is about long-term apartment rentals in the USA (we have web&mobile). The competitive advantage — we offer cashback for rent and additional services like renter's insurance, partner discounts, etc. Our goal is to be a “single hub for everything related to your home”.
You will do
- Communicate with the Product Manager (client) and make decisions on the product development
- Maintain product vision and roadmap
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Perform BA activities (read about our processes 👉 here)
- Plan and facilitate ongoing requirements discussions with team and client
- Manage project scope and change requests
- Support the team at all stages of development
- Interested in product management
- English B2+
- 2+ experience as a BA in IT
- Ability to clearly state your thoughts
- Ability to negotiate and interact effectively with other people
- Analytical and system thinking
- Willingness to explore new subject areas
Framework for professional and personal growth: regular reviews to develop professional competencies, corporate library, internal meetups, workshops for learning and experience sharing, english classes
Flexible working hours, remote work (with optional access to the office)
25 calendar days paid vacation per year + 3 paid personal days, paid sick leave
Remote teamwork in different countries. Look at here!
Bonuses: partnership & bonuses (allsports.by), maternity bonus, employee referral bonuses
Participation in various social and team building events.
Personal brand development with the help of our video & photo production (check it out)
Head of BA about Paralect
Tales from Georgia and the BA Dream Team with Kseniya Tsyganok
"If someone is building a product, they want this product to be cool and to be built and work as they expected. And that's why it's easier to communicate wit...
On Trust and the Work Atmosphere
Here's our recipe for creating an empowering workplace 🤌Our head of the Business Analysis department summed it up perfectly at our mid-year retrospective. T...
Gone Riding with our BA Team
"Since we've been working remotely so much, it was a great chance to hang out with the team together and in person. When I heard we were going riding on hors...
Check more on Paralect's YouTube Channel
Have any questions?
Connect with me to learn more about the vacancy and Paralect in general.
Looking for other open positions?