Paralect creates technology products and services for clients all around the globe. We provide a full range of software development services and specialize in delivering top-notch solutions. At the moment over 25 successful products were delivered for the USA and European markets.
Now we are looking for a React Native Developer to add to our team in order to work on new projects.
- Planning and thinking through the architecture of the tasks. Estimating the time required to complete these tasks;
- Writing efficient, readable, and maintainable code. Modification of existing code;
- Understanding and clarifying product requirements.
- 1.5 years of experience in Development, of which 6 months with React Native;
- Proficiency in React and its core principles, React Hooks;
- Expertise in React Native, React Navigation;
- Architectural patterns for React and React Native projects;
- Experience with Redux (redux-thunk);
- Git, REST API;
- Expo, Bare Workflow;
- Experience with backend development (Node.js, .NET), publishing React Native apps to App Store and Google Play;
- Writing and communication skills (Pre-Intermediate English).
- Opportunity for career advancement. We love open source and we work with cutting-edge technologies. While working with the new technologies, we are also using them in our products. We organize events: internal meetups, workshops for learning and experience sharing;
- Flexible working hours, temporarily remote work;
- English classes;
- Medical insurance;
- Sports activities: volleyball, yoga, etc. (suspended due to COVID-19);
- Partnership program (discounts in cafes, shops, etc.);
- Participation in various social and team building events (suspended due to COVID-19).
The set of repositories that we’re using for starting new projects: http://github.com/paralect/ship
Our complete tech stack: https://stackshare.io/paralect/paralect
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org